Backend .NET Developer
Location: Gdańsk, Poland
On behalf of Survalyzer, Efisco is looking for a Back-End Developer (.NET) with proven working experience and strong communication skills to join the Gdańsk team on a full-time basis. We are looking for a valuable addition to our team and looking forward to meeting you.
Survalyzer AG is an innovative and fast-growing software company with big goals. We need developers who enjoy contributing their experience, talent, and initiative to achieve these goals! With our survey software, we enable leading market research institutes and large companies to ask structured questions and provide meaningful analysis. The software is built on cutting-edge technologies as a cloud-native application and needs to be rock solid in terms of performance and scalability. All our employees are characterized by a high level of commitment, sense of responsibility, and passion for their work.
If you join the backend team, you’ll work with skilled experts and develop the next version of Survalyzer’s software suite. You won’t deal with legacy code or repetitive tasks, but create new features or extend existing ones with new capabilities. Since this is a core product development role, we expect outstanding code quality with the attitude of becoming better day by day.
Reasons why you should join Survalizer team @ Efisco
- Working in the backend team with cutting-edge technologies
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of a home office
- An open company culture without bureaucracy and flat hierarchies
- An appreciative, uncomplicated and honest environment with mutual trust
Extended development and educational package:
- 1000 USD per person per year budget for Education (courses, certifications, conferences – you decide)
- 3 workdays a year to visit conferences
Social benefits package:
- Medical insurance (VIP package – Luxmed)
- My Benefit monthly points
- Visual Studio 2019 or 2022 (Visual Studio Code or Rider are not sufficient)
- C# with .NET Core or .NET 5+
- Either Dapper or ADO.NET (Entity Framework is not sufficient)
- T-SQL and SQL-Server
- Rest Services using WebAPI
- N-Layered Architecture
- English on B2 level, verbal and written
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure
- Microsoft DevOps
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Jira and Confluence
- Security related technology like SAML, JWT, Encryption
- MS Test
If you are interested, please leave your detailed CV at email@example.com or fill in the form below.