BackEnd .NET Developer
Location: Kharkiv, Ukraine
On behalf of Survalyzer, Efisco is looking for Back-End Developer (.NET) with proven working experience and strong communication skills to join the Kharkiv team on a full-time basis. We are looking for a valuable addition to our team and looking forward to meeting you.
Survalyzer is a constantly growing company located in Switzerland. The company is driven by 2 visionaries and executed through 9 enthusiasts.
We are building the most terrific software for market research. Our application for online questionnaires will not only be state of the art but also advanced in usability and performance. Other existing applications like the next generation data analyzing dashboard, education platform or audit portal complement our repertoire.
We continue to steadily develop and improve our software packages using the latest web technologies and professional frameworks.
Reasons why you should join Survalizer team @ Efisco
- Being a part of the multi-national team focused on excellence in product development
- A mature and friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Lots of new development and least of legacy code
- Collaborative environment with other developers through pair programming, code reviews, and design discussion sessions
- Stable and long-term relations Direct employment by Swiss company
- Modern technologies (ASP.NET MVC 5, SignalIR, Angular, React)
Extended development and educational package:
- 1000 USD per person per year budget for Education (courses, certifications, conferences – you decide)
- 3 workdays a year to visit conferences
Unique social benefits package:
- Medical insurance
- End year bonus depending on company profit
- .NET Core 3.1 or .NET 5
- Enterprise Patterns
- Azure Functions
- Redis Cache
- Strong English skills, written and verbal
- Self-driven and self-motivated, able to work in a dynamic team environment.
- SAML / JWT / OAuth
If you are interested, please leave your detailed CV at email@example.com or fill in the form below.