Location: Fully remote, Poland
On behalf of Adthena, Efisco is looking for a Data Analyst with strong Python & Tableau abilities to join the fully remote team on a full-time basis. We are looking for a good team player who would like to work closely with Business Intelligence, Data, and Data Science teams. We are looking for an engineer who would like to become an expert in developing high-quality technical solutions.
Adthena’s mission is a world of search transparency where precise ads connect marketers to consumers. This statement is key to our ethos here at Adthena and is backed by our Whole Market View technology, a dynamic, AI-driven, data model that is unique for each advertiser, representing their entire relevant search landscape.
Powered by its patented machine learning technology, Whole Market View provides the comprehensive data scope and quality required by the world’s leading advertisers to precisely assess competitive opportunities at scale across their entire market, without limitations. Adthena indexes information hourly, processing over 10TB of new data, 500 million adverts and 200 million keywords across 15 different languages each day.
Things that make Adthena Unique
- Machine-Learned Whole Market View
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Natural Language Processing
- Word Vector Embeddings (Word2Vec)
- Built for Client Value and Outcomes
- World Class Customer Success
Reasons why you should join the Adthena Data Engineering team @ Efisco
- Startup Engineering culture
- Good work/life integration
- Your work is seen and touchable
- Your input is heard and implemented
- Vacations: Annual leave + Christmas week
- Paid sick-leaves
- Individual coaching programs
- Monthly Hackdays
- Monthly Socials and company-wide retreats (when Pandemic restrictions become easier)
- Free Trainers when you join our team
- Social activities to join in.
- Huge training base
Adthena’s Business Intelligence Team
Adthena’s BI Team is passionate about data analysis and visualization. With three current team members, we deliver over 1000 quality products per week to our clients, thanks to a long-term focus on automation and repeatability. In addition, we deliver in-depth written analysis products and bespoke insights solutions to meet our client’s exact needs. Adthena is a friendly, passionate group of engineers making a career out of building great software for their customers.
As a Data Analyst at Adthena, you will have the opportunity to produce insights and analysis for enterprise-level companies, delivering value through data-driven insights to help meet their business goals. You will contribute to the setup, automation, and maintenance of Tableau and Python-based insights, as well as carry out valuable analytical investigations for Adthena’s clients.
- Prepare and deploy existing Tableau and Python-based insights templates, automating the external delivery to Adthena’s clients
- Produce written analyses and custom insights, including analysis of messaging used in competitors’ Google text ads, and supporting clients in understanding new market areas which they are considering entering.
- Contribute to new insights products, bringing forward your ideas and working collaboratively on projects requiring multiple skill sets.
- Working with client search marketing teams to translate their needs into insights requirements
- At least 2 years’ commercial experience in using Python and Tableau
- Strong understanding of Tableau functions, objects, and filters
- A good understanding of data visualization types and techniques, including selecting the appropriate data visualization types to present data
- Experience writing complex SQL queries and Python functions/classes
- Experience analyzing and interpreting significant and diverse datasets to answer business questions
- Experience communicating technical insights to a non-technical audience, written and verbal.
- Experience working collaboratively with internal and/or external stakeholders on projects
- Fluent written and verbal English communication
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel / Google Sheets for data manipulation
- Significant experience with Python or equivalent in an Analytical role
- An ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced start-up environment
- A strong motivation to learn and continuously improve
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, particularly in an analytical or scientific discipline
- Knowledge/experience in Paid Search Marketing/SEM, SEO, or other digital marketing channels
- Experience using Tableau Server to publish or schedule insights and dashboards
- Experience carrying out data analysis or insights in a B2B environment
- Additional language skills, particularly European languages – FR, DE, ES, IT or other.
- Experience writing production-quality python scripts
- Knowledge of statistical and/or machine learning techniques applied to real business questions
Tech stack used in the Data Engineer team
If you are interested, please leave your detailed CV at email@example.com or fill in the form below.