Front-End Developer (Angular)
On behalf of Survalyzer, Efisco is looking for a Angular 6+ Developers with proven working experience and strong communication skills to join the Kharkiv team on a full-time basis. We are looking for a valuable addition to our team and looking forward to meeting you.
Survalyzer is a constantly growing company located in Switzerland. The company is driven by 2 visionaries and executed through 9 enthusiasts.
We are building the most terrific software for market research. Our application for online questionnaires will not only be state of the art but also advanced in usability and performance. Other existing applications like the next generation data analyzing dashboard, education platform, or audit portal complement our repertoire.
We continue to steadily develop and improve our software packages using the latest web technologies and professional frameworks.
Reasons why you should join Survalyzer team @ Efisco
- Being a part of the multinational team focused on excellence in product development
- A dynamic and friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Stable and long-term relations
Extended development and educational package:
- 1000 USD per person per year budget for Education (courses, certifications, conferences – you decide)
- 3 workdays a year to visit conferences (including on-line)
Unique social benefits package:
- Annual trip to Switzerland including an excursion to Swiss mountain resort
- Medical insurance (VIP package with COVID-19 coverage)
- End year bonus depending on company profit.
- Angular 6+
- Bootstrap 3 (version 4 is a plus)
- Knowledge of the Git version control system and Visual Studio Code
- Type Script
- Experience with REST / JSON API development, Swagger is a plus
- Participate in Agile scrum meetings and responsible for completing assigned stories in a timely manner with quality
- Produces code of high quality and reliability – strong quality code metrics
- Demonstrate strong communication, written and verbal
- Self-driven and self-motivated, able to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Good written and oral English skills
- Passion for learning new technologies and self-education
- Azure Infrastructure knowledge
If you are interested, please leave your detailed CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.