Full-Stack Java Developer
On behalf of TrueLink, Efisco is looking for a Java Developer to join the Kharkiv team on a full-time basis. We are looking for a good team player who can take responsibility for his/her task and technically contribute to the future of the products and take responsibility for future support activities.
TrueLink is the Danish product company that is the proven Danish market leader of electronic invoicing, document management, and tender bidding.
You will work directly with the Team Manager and Product Owner and will share the responsibility for the whole product line development, evolution, and support.
- Self-motivated, responsible with can-do approach;
- Strong communication skills and easy-to-go person;
- A team player: a colleague, a contributor, and idea sharer.
- 3 years + of experience with Java and associated frameworks and tools.
- Java Technologies: server-side development experience, Tomcat, Hibernate, Java XML processing, XSLT;
- Front-end: CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap;
- SQL databases experience, writing efficient native SQL queries, MongoDb;
- Version control: SVN, Git;
- Foreign languages: English (Intermediate).
- JSF, Facelets, JBoss Seam, Spring Boot, Lucene, IBM DB2.
What you get at the end of the day?
- The product which future look, feel and quality would depend on your contribution;
- A stable and flat organization with little bureaucracy and fast-paced decisions;
- A warm and comfortable home-style environment where your personality is supported and reinforced.
Efisco is a comfortable home for Extended Teams of foreign customers in Ukraine. We welcome you to be a part of our team!