Location: Gdańsk, Poland
On behalf of Survalyzer, Efisco is looking for an IT Consultant with proven working experience and strong communication skills to join the Gdansk team on a full-time basis. We are looking for a valuable addition to the team and looking forward to meeting you.
Survalyzer is a constantly growing company located in Switzerland. The company is driven by 2 visionaries and executed through 9 enthusiasts.
Survalyzer is building the most terrific software for market research. Its application for online questionnaires will not only be state of the art but also advanced in usability and performance. Other existing applications like the next-generation data analyzing dashboard, education platform, or audit portal complement their repertoire.
Survalyzer continues to steadily develop and improve the software packages using the latest web technologies and professional frameworks.
Reasons why you should join Survalyzer team @ Efisco
- Being a part of the multinational team focused on excellence in product development
- A dynamic and friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Lots of new development and least of legacy code
- Collaborative environment with other developers through pair programming, code reviews, and design discussion sessions
- Stable and long-term relations
- Direct employment by a Swiss company
Extended development and educational package:
- 800 EUR per person per year budget for Education (courses, certifications, conferences – you decide)
- 3 workdays a year to visit conferences
Social benefits package:
- Medical insurance (VIP package – Luxmed)
- My Benefit monthly points
- Find suitable solutions for customer’s problems based on our products
- Customize Surveys, Survey layouts, Reports, Report layouts, and Portals according to customers’ needs (low lode or no code)
- High-quality awareness, reliable and self-driven
- Triage requirements between available and missing features
- Interact with the development team to find suitable concepts for missing features
- Interact with the product team to streamline missing features that are available on time
- Interact with sales team when new requirements come up which are not sold or if the project exceeds the budget
- Create specifications/documentation for technical solutions in confluence
- Maintain Jira tasks and subtasks for each project and track the progress
- Developer background ideally full-stack with C# and HTML but Frontend only is also enough
- Hands-on mentality
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Self-driven and analytical
- Used to directly talk to a client
- first 4 weeks – onboarding in Switzerland
- English B2+
Efisco is the comfortable home for Extended Teams of EU-based customers in Poland. We are located in the Gdańsk business district and offer nice accommodation in the cottage-style office at Abrahams St. We welcome you to be a part of our team!
If you are interested, please leave your detailed CV at email@example.com or fill in the form below.