Junior QA Engineer
On behalf of Survalyzer, Efisco is looking for a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer with proven working experience with web testing. We are looking for a valuable addition to our team and looking forward to meeting you.
Survalyzer is a constantly growing company located in Switzerland. The company is driven by 2 visionaries and executed through 9 enthusiasts.
We are building the most terrific software for market research. Our application for online questionnaires will not only be state of the art but also advanced in usability and performance. Other existing applications like the next generation data analyzing dashboard, education platform, or audit portal complement our repertoire.
We continue to steadily develop and improve our software packages using the latest web technologies and professional frameworks.
Reasons why you should join Survalyzer team @ Efisco
- Being a part of the multinational team focused on excellence in product development
- A dynamic and friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Stable and long-term relations
Extended development and educational package:
- 1000 USD per person per year budget for Education (courses, certifications, conferences – you decide)
- 3 workdays a year to visit conferences
Unique social benefits package:
- Annual trip to Switzerland including an excursion to Swiss mountain resort
- Medical insurance
- End year bonus depending on company profit.
- Working in an agile software development team
- Estimate the required time for various QA activities
- Responsible for creating and maintaining test artifacts (plans, reports, etc.) and ensuring they meet clients expectations
- Perform testing activities (UI tests, regression tests, performance test, etc.) on the project, communicate with developers and project managers
- Develop scripts and scenarios for performance testing
- Execute load, stress, volume, and endurance Tests as required
- Help reproduce issues occurring in production for assisting in determining fixes and verifying that fixes have resolved the issue
- Deliver high-quality results in a complex environment and under high pressure
- Proactively identify opportunities for development process improvements
- 1+ year of experience in manual testing of Web/SaaS solutions
- Ready to work in the company with Start-Up DNA
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Test documentation (Test Plan, Strategy, etc.)
- Web technology, HTTP protocol, web applications and Web Services (REST API)
- Test Management and Issue-Tracking Tools (Jira)
- Excellent English skills oral and written
- Complex SQL queries (TSQL);
- Experience with test automation using Selenium Web Driver
- ISTQB Foundation Certification