Full-Stack Developer (React + Java)
Location: Fully remote, Poland or Ukraine
On behalf of Adthena, Efisco is looking for a Full Stack Developer with deep knowledge of React and familiarity with Java to join the fully remote team on a full-time basis. We are looking for a good team player who is able to add drive, knowledge, and experience to Adthens’s Application team.
Adthena’s mission is a world of search transparency where precise ads connect marketers to consumers. This statement is key to our ethos here at Adthena and is backed by our Whole Market View technology, a dynamic, AI-driven, data model that is unique for each advertiser, representing their entire relevant search landscape.
Powered by its patented machine learning technology, Whole Market View provides the comprehensive data scope and quality required by the world’s leading advertisers to precisely assess competitive opportunities at scale across their entire market, without limitations. Adthena indexes information hourly, processing over 10TB of new data, 500 million adverts and 200 million keywords across 15 different languages each day.
Things that make Adthena Unique
- Machine-Learned Whole Market View
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Natural Language Processing
- Word Vector Embeddings (Word2Vec)
- Built for Client Value and Outcomes
- World Class Customer Success
Reasons why you should join the Adthena Application team @ Efisco
- Startup Engineering culture
- Good work/life integration
- Your work is seen and touchable
- Your input is heard and implemented
- Vacations: Annual leave + Christmas week
- Paid sick-leaves
- Individual coaching programs
- Monthly Hackdays
- Monthly Socials and company-wide retreats (when Pandemic restrictions become easier)
- Free Trainers when you join our team
- Social activities to join in.
- Huge training base
Adthena’s Application Team
Athena’s Technology team is a market leader in developing Competitive Intelligence for AdTech Search. Our Application teams develop unparalleled technologies that help our clients understand their paid and organic search landscape and improve campaign performance. We are an empathetic group of engineers making a career out of building great software for our customers.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be working across our entire web stack, so a real passion to drive the product and technology forward is something that we value. You will work cross-functionally to deliver user-centric solutions to our customers and become an expert in developing high-quality technical solutions through testable and maintainable code.
- Support the Technical Architect to move forward our Technology and Teams by removing impediments and coaching junior team members
- Technical leadership within squad/team to help the team meet delivery milestones and delivery high quality products
- Understands the importance/need to deliver on business objectives and makes major contributions to our code that serves as an example to other engineers
- Contributes towards continuous improvement by driving changes to engineering practices with well-reasoned arguments and actionable insights
- Stay up to date with the newest technological developments and best practices
- Be empathetic towards team members and customers
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Commercial experience applying engineering best practices (SOLID, TDD, Agile/Scrum)
- Good knowledge of SQL and related database technologies
- A natural leader with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding and ability to apply modern technologies, data structures and design
- Patterns to solve real problems efficiently
- Customer/User-focused with proven experience improving UX
- Excellent oral and written English
Tech stack used in the Application team
If you are interested, please leave your detailed CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.