Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
Survalyzer is a constantly growing company located in Switzerland. The company is driven by 2 visionaries and executed through 9 enthusiasts.
We are building the most terrific software for market research. Our application for online questionnaires will not only be state of the art but also advanced in usability and performance. Other existing applications like the next generation data analyzing dashboard, education platform or audit portal complement our repertoire.
We continue to steadily develop and improve our software packages using the latest web technologies and professional frameworks.
Reasons why you should join Survalizer team @ Efisco
- Being a part of the multi-national team focused on excellence in product development
- A mature and friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Lots of new development and least of legacy code
- Collaborative environment with other developers through pair programming, code reviews, and design discussion sessions
- Stable and long-term relations Direct employment by Swiss company
- Modern technologies (ASP.NET MVC 5, SignalIR, Angular, React)
Extended development and educational package:
- Individual English classes with a native speaker
- 1000 USD per person per year budget for Education (courses, certifications, conferences – you decide)
- 3 workdays a year to visit conferences
Unique social benefits package:
- Annual trip to Switzerland including an excursion to Swiss mountain resort
- Medical insurance
- End year bonus depending on company profit
- Experience with single-page applications and responsive design;
- Experience with modern JS frameworks like React or AngularJS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Underscore and others;
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017, C# and the latest .NET Framework (core and full);
- Experience with Database design, TSQL, and SQL-Server;
- Experience with service-oriented architectures built on Web API 2;
- Experience with Unit Test frameworks like XUnit, NUnit or VSUnit;
- Experience with security frameworks like Windows Identity Foundation;
- Experience with architecture patterns like dependency injection, factory pattern and other;
- Experience with agile engineering practices like continuous integration and deployment automation;
- Experience in the concepts of User experience design (or have a passion for UX)
If you are interested, please leave your detailed CV at email@example.com or fill in the form below.