Is Node.js good for your project’s backend?
If the company serves millions of users, they want to make sure that all the systems are running smoothly. So, there is no interruption in the operations. Companies choose the languages and frameworks for backend development every day, considering the load their software would handle. Node.js is a popular choice for the backend development, but it is not the only framework out there.
There are thousands of websites and online services build with Node.js. That’s why we decided to find out if it is an excellent choice for the backend programming.
What is Node.js?
Node.js was first showcased in 2009, and its inventor was Ryan Dahl. NJS is the framework that should have improved Apache’s limited connection capabilities. As a result, NJS quickly became the framework of relative ease, speed, and efficiency. 202
Primary advantages of Node.JS
The primary reason is its speed. NJS speed originates from the V8 engine’s capability to compile JS code into machine code and run near-instantly. Moreover, it is a scalable framework since it is possible to add nodes to existing systems quickly.
What are the examples of Node.js projects?
The primary benefit that NJS gives to the developer is that it is cross-platform. As a result, it allows programmers to build for desktop, web, and mobile. As we mentioned before, Node.JS is used by millions of platforms, and even by innovation and technology giants like eBay, Uber, Netflix, PayPal, and Nasa.
Is Node.js good for a backend development?
- Chatting systems. If NJS is deployed, it allows chats function as expected. Moreover, it is handling the massive traffic and providing fast delivery speed.
- Streaming services. NJS enables users to download and upload data simultaneously.
- Single-page applications. SPAs built with NJS can render pages on the server before this happens in the browser. As a result, the user sees the content faster.
- Online games. NJS enables fast synchronization of data between the game client and server, allowing gamers to engage in multiple modes.
- Rest APIs. NJS with Express JS empowers the creation of efficient, responsive, and lightweight APIs of this kind.
As you see, all these solutions that involve a large number of users and in need of quick responses might be developed with Node JS. And if you are looking for skillful Node.JS developers, contact the Efisco team, and we will give you this resource.