Location: Fully remote, Ukraine
On behalf of Adthena, Efisco is looking for a Scrum Master with deep knowledge of Agile approaches and good knowledge of SDLC and software engineering practices to join the fully remote team on a full-time basis. We are looking for a good team player who is able to add drive, knowledge, and experience to Adthens’s Application team.
Adthena’s mission is a world of search transparency where precise ads connect marketers to consumers. This statement is key to our ethos here at Adthena and is backed by our Whole Market View technology, a dynamic, AI-driven, data model that is unique for each advertiser, representing their entire relevant search landscape.
Powered by its patented machine learning technology, Whole Market View provides the comprehensive data scope and quality required by the world’s leading advertisers to precisely assess competitive opportunities at scale across their entire market, without limitations. Adthena indexes information hourly, processing over 10TB of new data, 500 million adverts and 200 million keywords across 15 different languages each day.
Things that make Adthena Unique
- Machine-Learned Whole Market View
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Natural Language Processing
- Word Vector Embeddings (Word2Vec)
- Built for Client Value and Outcomes
- World Class Customer Success
Reasons why you should join the Adthena Application team @ Efisco
- Startup Engineering culture
- Good work/life integration
- Your work is seen and touchable
- Your input is heard and implemented
- Vacations: Annual leave + Christmas week
- Paid sick-leaves
- Individual coaching programs
- Monthly Hackdays
- Monthly Socials and company-wide retreats (when Pandemic restrictions become easier)
- Free Trainers when you join our team
- Social activities to join in.
- Huge training base
Adthena’s Application Team
Athena’s Technology team is a market leader in developing Competitive Intelligence for AdTech Search. Our Application teams develop unparalleled technologies that help our clients understand their paid and organic search landscape and improve campaign performance. We are an empathetic group of engineers and testers making a career out of building great software for our customers.
As a Scrum Master, you will be at the forefront of delivery excellence by leading multiple Scrum teams; so a real passion for Agile delivery, working closely with Engineers, Designers, Testers and Product Managers to ensure the best possible outcome is something that we really value. You will have a data-driven approach to improvement and will lead cross-functional teams to deliver user-centric solutions to our customers. You will proactively communicate by providing feedback/recommendations to teams on delivery progress, performance, and areas of improvement. You will focus on removing impediments and add value by improving the team’s velocity, process, and culture.
- Lead squads as Scrum Master to establish a delivery rhythm by agreeing priorities, managing dependencies, and removing impediments
- Drive squads to accomplish their goals and to sustain high individual and team performance
- Assessing the Agile maturity of the squads and coaching them to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the squads and organization
- Ensure squads follows good practices for agile delivery, including handling risks, issues, assumptions, sequencing, and interdependencies.
- Focus on delivery excellence through a data-driven approach to planning, improvement and value
- Accurately track and report key sprint metrics e.g., burn down, burn-up charts, release milestones
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, design and marketing to ensure effective roadmap planning and delivery
- Take ownership and pride in the products we build and always make sure they are of the highest standard
- Contribute to Adthena’s engineering culture and help living our core values
- Be empathetic towards team members and customers
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Scrum Master Certified (CSM, CSP) with knowledge of other Agile approaches (XP, Kanban, FDD, LeSS, SAFe)
- Seasoned Scrum Master leading multiple teams within a fast-paced environment
- Commercial experience improving delivery standards and processes within an Agile development team
- Excellent experience using ticket management tools (JIRA) and agile techniques (Agile Games)
- Proficient at managing teams to fixed timelines, tracking burndown, and expedite sprint delivery
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and software engineering practices (TDD, BDD)
- Analytical and logical thinking with the ability to bring ideas forward and adapt solutions to complex engineering/testing challenges
- Natural leader with strong written and verbal communication skills
Tech stack used in the Application team
If you are interested, please leave your detailed CV at email@example.com or fill in the form below.