6 Points that will help you to understand why is outstaffing different from other remote hiring models
Outstaffing is one of the most effective ways of hiring a team for long-term projects. It gives you control over your resources and more flexibility in terms of changes. Most remote hiring models usually involve requirements gathering and estimation stages, and outstaffing is more flexible.
It can be compared with the traditional way of employment; you pick up the most suitable professionals for your project, and they work for you in your office. When it comes to this model of outsourcing, you don’t need to take care of office and legal matters. You don’t need to search for people since your outstaffing partner will do everything for you. And you will focus on your project only.
Nevertheless, it’s still a remote hiring model, so here are six differences from other remote hiring models we reviewed on our blog.
6 differences of outstaffing from other remote hiring models
Outstaffing model is different from remote hiring. It works as a virtual team; however, all your team members are at the same location. As a result, you are getting your own skillful team located in the same office space and no headaches about accommodation, environment, and legal issues. These are taken care of by your outstaffing partner.
- When you are working with an outstaffing team, you have full control over the resources you hired. If you are working with freelancers or outsourcing providers, your team members might work on other projects for other clients.
- Outstaffing offers full control over your resources (tasks, meetings, deliverability, vacations). You know everything happens with your team as if they were sitting next to you. Moreover, you decide if the employee fits your project, so in addition to hiring, you can always fire if the person doesn’t meet your expectations. Other remote hiring models don’t allow you to control everything.
- Outstaffing hiring process is regulated under various contracts. As a result, your outstaffing provider is responsible not only for maintaining your dedicated team but also in guarantying that your project will be completed. Other remote models don’t have this reliability since they work independently.
- You are paying fixed charges for your dedicated resources, there are no hidden or additional charges. In other remote hiring models, third-party management plays a lot. The cost of your project may arise, and you’ll be out of your budget.
- A comfortable working environment of your team is managed by your outstaffing partner. All problems are solved quickly. In other remote hiring models, the third party is in charge of issues resolution. As a result, you are at significant risk with your project.
- Usually, if it is done right, outstaffing allows you to get a high-quality project, and it is delivered fast. Another remote hiring requires more strict quality control and monitoring of the project timeline.
Outstaffing model is different from remote hiring. It works as a virtual team; however, all your team members are gathered at the same location. As a result, you are getting your own skillful team located in the same office space and no headaches about accommodation, environment, and legal issues. These are taken care of by your outstaffing partner.
If you are looking for a company in Ukraine or Poland which specializes in outstaffing, you can contact Efisco.